- This event has passed.
NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate
Cost includes light lunch, textbooks and exam fees.
5 Days 1 Day a week
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Starting 4th Oct 2023
OBE – 8th Nov 2023 – 24 hrs to submit
Practical RA Emailed to HASS by 22nd Nov 2023
Who is this course for?
If you have environmental management responsibilities at work, this globally relevant qualification is for you. You will be able to help your
organisation manage its positive and negative environmental aspects and
support the implementation and continuous improvement of effective
environmental management systems.
What will I learn?
Through study and workplace application, you will be able to:
– justify environmental management in the workplace
– recognise which workplace activities may be subject to environmental legislation or enforcement
– assess environmental aspects and impacts and evaluate current controls
– support environmental emergency planning
– understand the importance of reducing environmental harm
– outline the issues associated with waste and its management
– explain the pros and cons of various energy sources and how to use them more efficiently