- This event has passed.
Accident Investigation and reporting
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Min of 8 people
Who is this course for?
Managers/Supervisors & Team leaders
Key Topics Covered:
The 1 day course covers:
- Understanding legal responsibilities
- Why is accident reporting important?
- Why do accidents happen? (incl. accident causation)
- Investigation techniques (incl. use of report forms)
- Completing an accident report
Benefits for Employers
Allows businesses to carry out their own health and Safety investigations.
Explains why you need to investigate and adverse event.
Identifies training needs.
How is the course assessed?
Question time – No assessment
This course can be delivered in any of our venues.
Cido Innovation Centre or The Workhouse Enniskillen