- This event has passed.
Health And Safety Responsibilities For Directors And Senior Managers
9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Min of 8 people
To provide Directors/Senior Managers/Owners of small and medium and multi-national sized enterprises with an understanding of the moral legal and business reasons for having a proactive health and safety management system. To give them any guidance they might need on effective risk management. To provide information on how they can fulfil their strategic responsibilities and implement and maintain health and safety within their organisation.
By the end of this course, you will understand.
- The moral, legal, and business care for pro-active health and safety management.
- The consequences of an accident occurring in your business.
- Health and Safety law and how it affects you
- Health and Safety management systems
- Your responsibilities under your company’s health and safety policy and when to review the policy.
This course can be delivered in any of our venues.
Cido Innovation Centre or The Workhouse Enniskillen
Cost: £75 per person for a group booking min of 8 people.